Enjoy, a 500-person Bay Area tech firm, was increasing its headcount 10% month over month. They knew they had long since outgrown their benefits solution and broker, but they were embedded in a closed trust. They urgently needed a partner who could keep pace and support their growth strategy.
Offering competitive benefits, and a scalable solution, were key. Lumity leveraged its proprietary data models to assess Enjoy’s current plan design (benefits package, contributions, and demographic information). The analysis revealed a favorable health risk profile, which Lumity used to negotiate better carrier rates without sacrificing coverage.
Integrating service, support, and technology
Lumity partnered with Enjoy’s People Ops team to ensure a smooth transition onto Lumity’s integrated technology and service platform, which includes a dedicated account manager and employee concierge service.
Steps Lumity performed included:
- Optimizing plan design and negotiating carrier rates
- Migrating benefits data from legacy systems and auditing information to ensure a clean setup
- Providing plan education and facilitating on-site open enrollment
- Managing the backend eligibility feeds and ensuring they were set up to support rapid growth
- Supporting employees year-round (to answer benefits questions and resolve issues)